Thank you for your interest in partnering with InClub Magazine!
We understand how hard it is to run a business, especially during a pandemic. In light of these difficult circumstances, we decided to give back in a big way during Black History month. INClub Magazine is leveraging our resources and platforms for small, Black owned businesses by offering over $100k in total, of advertising space to 28 small businesses, for each day of Black History month.
The definition of a small business varies greatly. INClub Magazine defines a small business as:
- A company with less than 50 employees, and less than $500k in annual revenue.
In addition, qualification requires your small business to be Black owned. INClub Magazine defines Black owned as:
- At least one senior level member of ownership identifies as Black, African or Caribbean descent.
Who is InClub Magazine?
A print and digital magazine for the multi-faceted, multi-layered millennials leading the way in subverting the culture with attitude, and purpose. INClub Magazine is available in print and digital format in the app store for all devices.
How Are We Doing?
- Average of 800k impressions a week on Instagram
- Average over 40k website visits a week
- Over 86k impressions to the app a month
- Business owner(s) must have the InClub Magazine app downloaded on a mobile device.
- Business and/or owner(s) must be following InClub Magazine on Instagram and Twitter.
- If selected, business and/or owner(s) must agree to share on social media that your business was featured in the magazine.
Please complete the questionnaire below
(Incomplete and/or inaccurate responses may result in disqualification)